Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Finding Something Extraordinary

Hi Ya'll, This is Paula!

Jennifer and I were able to go to some estate sales Saturday.  We found some great items, but these were our most fun find.


Do you know what they are?  Several people at the sale asked me and one wanted to take them from me, but I held on to the box!

Most of them will be sold, but I will keep a few to enjoy and admire.  Plus, when air is blown through the ends, they make the most beautiful sound. 

This is one of our favorite finds!  It's all in the hunt and I do love the hunt! 

Ok - what did we find?  Do you know?  =)

What is your most favorite find?  Where did you find it?  Do you still have it?  Are you hunting for something special that you haven't found yet?  (White ironstone dishes are eluding me!)

1 comment:

High Street Cottage said...

Hi Paula, you did not tell us what they are hehe
I took in a few sales this weekend also, and found a gorgeous table I'll share later. I got my prize in the mail today, Thank you so much! I'm so excited, and it's quite a good size, I'll have to take some photos very soon. Hugs, tami