Thursday, April 7, 2011

Willow's Nest at Marburger Farm

One of my favorite places to visit at Marburger Farm is Willow's Nest.
Every time I visit their show, I am amazed & inspired. 

Enjoy the pictures.

How amazing are these boxes?
I adore the vintage angels on the left.







I regret not buying these baby shoes. 


I'm still learning how to self adjust the camera. I hate that it's blurry,
but I had to put it up.  I adore the roses in these baby shoes.
I even like the wire basket.




I also regret not buying some of these zinc tags for my mom.
She would've loved them.




This one is blurry too but I wanted to share.
These are dresses, hanging on seam binding (I think)
I really wanted to take these home with me.











Thank you for allowing me to take photos or your beautiful items.

No comments: