Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Farmhouse Wares

I found a lot of cute things for my wish list at Farmhouse Wares.  They have cute must haves from bed, bath, to garden.  My two favorite things from this website are the cupcake stands and the Savon de Marseille soap. 

I don't make cupcakes very often but I can think of cute things use these around the house.  You can pick up a set of 6 for around $40.  Also, check out the cake plates as well.

I'm ready to get my hands on this soap! This Savon de Marseille soap is make from olive oil and vegetable oils and takes two weeks to make.  It's good for sensitive and dry skin.  One cube sells for about $7.00.  I just wish she would sell it with the cute white ceramic piece it's sitting in.

1 comment:

farmhouse wares said...

Jennifer, Thanks so much for this post. I'm loving your blog. We used to sell those little ruffle bowls, but sadly they're no longer available. I've added you to my blogroll. Thanks again.