Saturday, December 5, 2009

Remodeled Bathroom

I'm SO excited to have my bathroom back! I LOVE IT.  The pedestal sinks and the toilet match - we bought them at Builder's Surplus.  The tile floor was left over from the Master Bath remodel.  There is wainscotting and a chair rail behind the sinks.  We bought the medicine cabinets from KMart.  The wainscotting was painted with a white high gloss paint.  The walls were painted with Benjamin Moore - Ice Cube Silver in Pearl Finish. 



I collect perfume bottles (even vintage ones), so I put them on top of one of the medicine cabinets. 




One of my favorites are these silver rose votive holders.
I put glass ornaments in the old blue mason jar. 


3 comments:

Molly and Kevin Strom said...

Ok so this is amazing...i need this bathroom...everything about it is breath taking!!!

Southern Shop Girls said...

Thank you! I'm going to be distraught to leave this bathroom behind! It makes me smile when I walk in....

lilybets said...

...very romantic bathroom,my favourite style!!!.Flowers...I would put flowers and plant everywhere in my house!!!.Nice!.